Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 99


Nelson in the Snow, 5 x 7 inch oil on panel
© 2012 Kathleen Coy
SOLD

This painting was commissioned as a companion piece to Bully in the Snow, which you can read about here. Nelson and Bully are greyhound brothers who live with their family in Texas. You can meet these handsome brothers, and the rest of the family, including their very talented "mom," here. It was such a pleasure to paint both of these little portraits. 

If you would like to see your pet as one of my small daily paintings, feel free to drop me a line at the email in my profile. Prices start at 150.00 for a head pose, and increase for full body and/or detailed backgrounds. 

*Don't forget - today is the last day of my sale - 40% off all paintings in my Etsy shop!! Click here to go to my Etsy Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment